Tara Sutherland United States
November 2017, BookAllSafaris
Great weather, saw lots of animals.
They should try to stick to a Kenyan diet. I did not like the pasta idea and mash potato at the camp. Otherwise the local dishes I enjoyed. And the vegetarian options
Mary Mc Closkey United Arab Emirates
June 2017, BookAllSafaris
Loved the game drive and the camp and the village
Price of the village was initially 20 but then we were told 30!
Fernando Garcia Hernandez United States
June 2017, BookAllSafaris
I like the guide person Martin is a very professional person hi did excellent job I'm enjoyed so much
I don't have any negative to say everything was perfect for me I loved so much.thxs for everything and one more time the guide Martin was the best
Victoria Parrish United Arab Emirates
April 2017, BookAllSafaris
The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly
December 2017, BookAllSafaris
our guide James was excellent and made up for all inconvenience!!!
all game drives provided by the guide James
July 2017, BookAllSafaris
- The accomodation was as expected regarding Kenya standards. Clean and friendly people (although it's not as announced when advertising it as a "resort overlooking the lake" - which I didn't mind)
- The tour is perfectly scheduled it. There's time to visit everything in a relaxing way and enjoy every place.
- It was not a guided tour but a taxi driver. It was missing more information about the places we were visiting; the last eruption of Mt.Longonot, the wildlife in Hell's Gate or the creation and migration in Lake Naivasha
- The lack of information of the "tour guide". We reached Lake Naivasha and he didn't know we could access Crescent Island by walking??? Or maybe he gets a comission for the tour boats?
I ended up taking the boat after they told me I would be able to step on the island and I ended up just having a boat ride for an hour for 20$! The entrance to Crescent Island were another 30$ so I decided to skip it.. although I would have prefer it rather than the boat if they had told me the truth!
- No one told me that I would be alone in the tour. It's nothing that I really care about, but I appreciate some information in advanced. When the tour guide picked me, he said we would meet the rest afterwards, just because I booked the last so didn't get a sit in the mini-van... of course, that was not true, again. There was no other group. Don't know why would he lie!
Share Kenya Tour Budget Safari's page and retreats with your network
Don't miss our special promotions, exclusive offers, new destinations and inspirational stories!
We respect your privacy. We will not publish or share your email address in any way.