Through our African safari blog, we aim to contribute to the growth and development of the travel community with personal stories & advice, interviews, tips & tricks, as well as a variety of articles about safari destinations, lifestyle, cuisine, history and culture. We would be more than happy to have you on board and see you play a valuable role in our continuous goal!
Your suggestions and ideas, on any particular aspect of our platform, are more than welcome, so please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]! We would love to hear you out and, whenever possible, have your ideas implemented in the right away.
Ready to create and submit your story? Just follow the following steps and we’ll reply within one week:
1. Choose a category for your article/blog post
- African Travel Destinations
E.g. Top 5 Destinations for An Unforgettable African Safari Experience, Best African Safaris to Observe Elephants, etc.
- Safari Categories
E.g. Popular Safaris for Families, How to Choose the Right Guide for Your African Safaris, etc.
- Safari Style
E.g. What You Need to Know Before Going on a Gorilla Safari, The Best Times of The Year to Go on a Migration Safari, How to Choose the Right Conservation Safari, etc.
- Personal Stories / Recipes
E.g. African safari travel related interviews, personal accounts, personal travels, etc.
2. Create an article/blog post that meets the guidelines
Please keep your article between 800 to 1500 words (including image captions and title).
Note: With the permission of the author, BookAllSafaris.com would require the right to edit the submitted guest article/blog post as necessary.
- Provide 5 clear, high-resolution pictures.
- Pictures must be relevant to the article’s topic.
- Formats: JPEG/JPG/PNG.
- Size: min of 500 KB and max of 2 MB.
- Please provide image caption and source/credit for your pictures (to avoid copyright infringement).
Include links within the article/ post:
The article or blog post should contain a maximum of 3 links:
- The links can be to the website’s/blog’s URL or a specific page/post within the website/blog.
- The links may also be used to cite a source.
- The links should always benefit our readers and add value to the article/post. They should be a natural fit and provide relevant/useful information.
- For businesses/companies/websites that do or do not directly compete with Tripaneer and its sites, a link to the site’s or blog’s homepage is allowed. However, links to pages that list specific products/services are not allowed as we strive to provide our community with articles free of excessive promotion.
Note: Businesses/companies/websites that are in competition with Tripaneer and its sites, whether directly or indirectly, who wish to submit a guest post must have a Domain Authority (DA) that is similar or higher than BookAllSafaris.com.
3. Include an author’s bio
Before sending your submission via email, please make sure to include a brief author bio. This excerpt will be posted on the bottom of the published article/post.
E.g: Lystia is a contributing writer at BookAllSafaris.com. A lover of travel, she passionately believes that the wildlife and nature should not only be appreciated but also preserved and fiercely protected.
4. Share to website/blog and social media
- Once published, BookAllSafaris.com will share all your article/blog post across its social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest & Instagram).
In exchange, we request for our guest bloggers/websites to link back (do-follow link only, please) to our homepage (www.BookAllSafaris.com) and/or our sites’ landing page.
- THANK YOU -