Have you been on a safari recently? Would you like to share your story? Perhaps you have some insider’s tips our readers and the travel community might find useful. Warm up those fingers, start typing and make your voice heard on BookAllSafaris.com’s blog!
Through our African safari blog, we aim to contribute to the growth and development of the travel community with personal stories & advice, interviews, tips & tricks, as well as a variety of articles about safari destinations, lifestyle, cuisine, history and culture. We would be more than happy to have you on board and see you play a valuable role in our continuous goal!
Your suggestions and ideas, on any particular aspect of our platform, are more than welcome, so please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]! We would love to hear you out and, whenever possible, have your ideas implemented in the right away.
Ready to create and submit your story? Just follow the following steps and we’ll reply within one week:
1. Choose a category for your article/blog post
- African Travel Destinations
E.g. Top 5 Destinations for An Unforgettable African Safari Experience, Best African Safaris to Observe Elephants, etc.
- Safari Categories
E.g. Popular Safaris for Families, How to Choose the Right Guide for Your African Safaris, etc.
- Safari Style
E.g. What You Need to Know Before Going on a Gorilla Safari, The Best Times of The Year to Go on a Migration Safari, How to Choose the Right Conservation Safari, etc.
- Personal Stories / Recipes
E.g. African safari travel related interviews, personal accounts, personal travels, etc.
2. Pitch 3-5 ideas to our Content Marketing team
Pitch a minimum of 3 suggestions, but feel free to include more. You’ll hear back from us within 2-3 days after you send your email.
3. Time to write
Once your topic has been approved, it’s time to write. Please stick to the following guidelines:
Use standard American English. Make sure your ideas flow naturally and that the article is easy to read. Try to avoid long words or flowery vocabulary. The intention is to send a message that everyone can understand. Keep in mind that some of your readers may not be native English speakers.
Use correct punctuation, spelling and grammar. Articles containing too many grammar errors will not be considered for publication.
Keep your article between 800 and 1500 words (including image captions and title). Anything shorter will not be considered for publication.
Note: We’ll edit your submission as needed. If you don’t agree with some of the changes, let us know and we’ll gladly discuss to find a solution that works for both parties.
- Provide at least 5 clear, hi-resolution pictures related to topics discussed in the article itself. If you don’t have your own photos, you can use royalty free images online.
- Format: JPEG/JPG/PNG.
- Size: minimum width of 800 px.
- Horizontal format preferred.
- List all image sources to avoid copyright infringement.
- You can include a maximum of 2 links to your own website or a specific page or blog post within.
- If you cite a source, research or quote, please include a link to an external website to support it. As much as possible, please make sure that the claims and arguments within the article are backed up by accredited sources and link to the scientific studies/evidence accordingly.
- The links should always add value to our readers and fit in the context of the article.
- Links to websites that directly compete with Bookallsafaris or any other Tripaneer themed travel site are not allowed.
- Links to websites promoting products or services that don’t align with Tripaneer’s philosophy are not allowed. This includes but is not restricted to links that relate to gambling, drugs, sexual services, hunting, etc.
4. Sign your work and include your bio and headshot
- Before you send through your submission, please be sure to also include a brief bio/boilerplate about the author. This excerpt will be posted at the bottom of the published post.
E.g. Jodi is a Travel Writer for Bookallsafaris.com and an adventure enthusiast. She lives in South Africa and has a passion for wildlife, surfing, ocean conservation and exploring Africa's diverse landscapes through various sports.
Send your headshot to go along with your bio. Any picture where our readers can see your face will work.
5. Send your submission
Once you’re satisfied with your content, send it directly to our editor in charge who approved your topic or to [email protected]. Our team will review it and, if approved, will schedule it for publication within 2-3 weeks.
6. Share your own post and spread the word about Tripaneer
- Show that you’re proud of your work! Share the article on social media. We’ll also share your blog post across all our platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Newsletter & Instagram).
- Feel free to contribute with another post. You can also submit an article to any of our other themed travel blogs under Tripaneer.com. (Surf, Yoga, Motorcycles, Martial Arts, Culinary, Meditation, Detox, Yoga Teacher Training).
- THANK YOU -